Monday, December 11, 2006

Set Sail



Well I know it has been quite a while since I have blogged but I wasn't going to pay the crazy rates to use the satellite internet connection they offered on board the cruise. I once again apologize for my adsence *inside joke* and will try my best to catch you up.

__ We were sailing upon the fag-ulous Monarch of The Seas which was absolutely breath taking when all done up and lit up. In order to board the ship in time for it to leave on schedule we had to be there a few hours early to get through customs and what not. Some of the boys barely made it on board. If I remember correctly the door was shut right behind my beloved Brandon Baker, and unfortunately our VIP host for the cruise Jason Sechrest was unable to get himself to the port on time so he was unable to join us. All in all the cruise was absolutely amazing and was a great vacation. I am going to break it up into as many post as possible in order to give you a vivid run through of the festivities.



__To start there was a mandatory safety run through that we all had to attend which gave us information as to what to do in an emergency situation. The best part was having to wear the bright orange life preserver that was issued to each person and walk through the halls of the ship. The orange didn't really coordinate with my outfit, I wish I would have known about the demonstration before hand that way I could have worn something that would have complimented the preserver. After it was all said and done, Tom and I snapped a few photo's and watched as we embarked on our voyage to Ensenada, Mexico. Once the sun had set we made our way to our room to unpack and get ready to enjoy our trip. Photo's of the trip are courtesy of both my good friend Tom from San Diego and the beautiful Brandon Baker.

No comments: