Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some Birthday Gift Ideas

| Graphic Gay Tees |

Now I am definitely madly in love with any kind of graphic tee but I came across these shirts on KINK WEAR and instantly fell in love. There is something about this site that is just plain genius. For those of you who don't already know I will go ahead and put it out there. My birthday is right around the corner and if you want to get me something I would love then these tee shirts are an easy cheap gift idea.

**Click On Images To Visit Kink Wear**


::Swallows::

Now this shirt is by far my favorite of all of them on the site. I am always look for a subtle way to tell boys that I swallow and this of course takes all the tension out of telling someone. There is just something about guys who swallow and swallowing myself that is a total turn on. I don't think I could hook up with someone that wasn't on the same page as me with this issue *wink*







::Cocky::

This shirt is another one of my favorites. I like the fact that it has two meanings to it. The first of course would be the obvious that I am cocky and all about myself, which of course is some what true. The other meaning would be that I am COCK-Y and if you have seen what I'm packing in my Ginch Gonch's then you know that is some what true as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BOTH OF THOSE SHIRTS ROCK! ..two please. *wink*

James said...

Yea! I am dying to wear them...so whenever I get one I will be all over it lol.