Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Painting The Town Red With Rage

Saturday Night Out.....
It was a very interesting but definitely fun night that's for sure. The whole night was full of a lot of my friends and I only ran into more as the night progressed. Every time that I go out with my friend Cool Tom it is usually fucking fierce and this night was no exception.


Well the day started very early for me because I had a lunch date with a friend of mine so you know I had to get up very early just to get ready. Just one of my many things that take me a long time to do *wink* along with a few other things that are hotter the longer they take. After I finished getting ready we headed to Little Tokyo where we were having lunch. Originally we were doing to do the Shabu Shabu house right there but instead we went to this really nice authentic family style restaurant (I can't recall the name.) When we finished up I headed back to my house to work on some applications and plan out my day.



I wanted to go out that night to celebrate my interview with Sephora and to just hang out with some friends so I called everyone to see what their plans were and invited them to join. My friend Cool Tom was in town so I definitely wanted to spend some time with him so he was the first person I called to get on board. At that time he was doing a shoot with my friend Phillip (see the Hamburger Mary's post) but said he was down to hang out. Travis had a date with his "friend" Jesus but said that they would meet us later in the night out in West Hollywood. That was about the only people in the immediate group that were available but I got a hold of a few of my other friends and put in the request to see them out just in case ya know.

For the most part of the day Travis and I were out at the Beverly Center because he wanted to find something to wear out on his date. Although Travis was the one who was out shopping he only walked away with one bag from Macy's that I believe only had a few shirts in it. We walked around that god damn mall for like 5 hours and he only walked away with two shirts. I was not only tired already from being up so long but a tad bit bitter that I exhausted myself for only two shirts. When we got home I immediately went to the room to catch an hour cat nap before I had to get up and get ready again before Tom arrived to pick me up. Sometime between my laying down and waking up Travis had already left to go out with Jesus.

The original plan was to go to Fiesta and take advantage of their two for one drink special and to meet up with my friend Ron who was having a few drinks there. By the time we got to West Hollywood and parked the car Ron had called to tell me that they had moved over to Motherload and wanted me to meet them there. So Tom and I made our way over to grab a drink there before heading to Fiesta just so I could meet up with Ron and his friends. When we finished our drinks I told Ron we were leaving and to meet us up a little later at Fiesta. Once we got over to Fiesta all of my friends started showing up starting with Phillip and Fwankie. I bought us all a round of drinks just to get started and by the time we had finished them Travis and Jesus had arrived with our friends AJ and Deva right behind them.

We continued to drink and have a good time just gossiping and making fun of people, you know how it goes in WEHO. When happy hour was over we all had pretty much had a little buzz going on so we decided to head over to Gay Pizza for a bite to eat which is like our usual routine. Well that's when things took a turn because when we sat down this girl approached our table and was trying to talk to us. Not paying her drunk ass any attention we ignored here and continued on with our conversation. The girl continues standing there until one of her gay friends walks up to here and asks what's wrong to which she said "They are making fun of me. She called me fat and the gay boys are laughing at my shoes." Keep in mind no one in our group had paid her any attention let alone wasted any of our breath to talk about the tragic cunt. That's when her little friend had gone off on a tangent talking about everyone in our group calling Deva ugly and Tom fat. That was it for me I instantly stood up dragging a chair behind me and got in the boys face asking him what his problem was. Slowly backing the boy up enough until we were outside (I know not to fight in an establishment but outside is open season) once I was outside and in his face his whole attitude changed from asshole to pussy because he was threatening to call 911 and have me arrested. I threw my ID at him telling him to call them and give them my name. By that time he and his bitch friend ran off and Travis and AJ pulled me away. You know I can say I have been in a lot of fights in my life but I can't remember a time where I was blinded by rage like I was that night. It was a tad bit crazy.

In all the night was really good. I had a great time and I got to enjoy myself and the company of a lot of my closest friends. They mean the world to me and it is always great to have them around. You know when I think about it that night was very similar to the Rage Outing I went on with the core group about a year ago when I was still dating Brandon Baker.


**Angel And Kyle In Car**
**The Group Rage Outing Last Year**

No comments: