Friday, February 15, 2008

The Award Goes To

This weekend will mark the 10th Annual GayVN Awards out in San Francisco. The group is making their trip up there this morning to get settled in and ready for the party that Rentboy is throwing in celebration of the awards. Originally I was going to join with and attend the awards for my first time but my friends from Las Vegas are coming and I want to be here for her birthday.


Now it's actually kind of humorous because last year they went all out and had Kathy Griffin as the host and from what I hear she did an amazing job. I mean people are still talking about her today so she must have been something fierce. Well this year the host is some guy named Derek who from what I believe is from a Sirius Radio station show called the Derek & Romaine Show. Not really on the same page of Kathy Griffin and I think that they finally realized that after making their decision because they recently decided to add Lady Bunny to the roster as Co-Host. It should be interesting to see how far into the show Lady Bunny makes it because it is a known fact that she is a bit of a lush (like the rest of us I'm sure) but we all have a running bet of when she actually falls out. Angel and I both bid on half way through the show.


2 comments:

jimyvr said...

According to the info, it's more of a Lady Bunny featuring Derek & Romaine.

James said...

Yea I get that idea now that I read the site now. Funny though because Lady Bunny was brought on board until just a week or so ago.