Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birthday Wishes For My Girl


Happy Birthday Syren

You may remember my post about HustlaBall where I mentioned the fierce fucking drag queens I met while in Las Vegas. Well they are planning a trip to Los Angeles this weekend for Syren's birthday and I couldn't be more fucking excited. As if it wasn't fierce enough that Syren is going to be here but Meana is going to be here with her and that is something to get excited about. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble I can get into with my girls...

If you are interested in hanging out with all of us fierce bitches than shoot me a message and I will send you some details. If you just want to swing by and wish Syren a fierce fucking birthday than come by the Tower Room at HERE LOUNGE on Saturday night.

2 comments:

SyrenXXIX said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS????? I knew you were sweet, but this is so over the top. Thank you so much honey. I can't wait to see you again this weekend and you know we're gonna rock our socks off with our cocks out.....oh wait, I'll be a girl this weekend.....I'll have tuna. xoxo. Love ya and see you in a couple days!!!

James said...

NOPE NOT KIDDING! I adore you girls a lot and am more than happy to shout out some love whenever I can. I can't wait to see you bitches today.