Saturday, February 16, 2008

Silver Screen Sex Appeal

| Steven Straight |

I believe it was last year that the movie THE COVENANT came out. The whole group had made an event out of going to see it at Grahams Chinese Theater here in Los Angeles. When I say the whole group I really mean the whole group, our group had taken up a whole row of seats in the theater. You would have thought it was a CHER concert or something. It was quite funny though because I remember knowing nothing about the movie and when I would ask Brandon Baker or Jason Sechrest about it the only response I got was...

"It has a lot of hott boys in it!"


Well the leading role was played by this really hott boy Steven Straight who also played the character Warren Peace on the Disney movie SKY HIGH. Other than those two roles he doesn't really have too much under his belt. I was watching some TV the other night and saw a preview for the new movie 10,000 BC and recognized the main character right away although I couldn't place his face until I sat down to the computer and looked him up. Sure enough it was no other than the sexy Steven Straight.

If you saw THE COVENANT than you know that Steven's shirt is off for a large part of the movie to show off his extremely toned and sexy body. The producers of 10,000 BC obviously wanted to use the same sex appeal because for a majority of that movie he is shirtless as well. It's too bad that SKY HIGH was a Disney movie because they could have used that same marketing strategy and opened up a whole new target audience.


No comments: