Thursday, February 21, 2008

::RandyBlue:: Cody Springs


I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT HOW FUCKING FIERCE THESE PHOTOS ARE. THEY ARE COURTESY OF GIOPHOTOGRAPHY AS YOU CAN SEE AND I MUST SAY THAT GIO HAS AN UNCANNY TALENT FOR THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY

Now this is one sexy mother fucker. I know Cody Springs fairly well and continue to adore him more and more every time we hang out. We met last year during Folsom Street Fair on the RENTBOY road trip we take up there every year. Cody had come with Cool Tom and since he was the straight boy, Cool Tom had asked if I would mind keeping an eye on him and making sure no one tried to take advantage of him when he was drunksies. It was adorable and I think it laid the ground work for a great friendship (although we do some harmless flirting once in a while) which I am thankful to have with the sexy boy.

| Cody Springs & Kyle Marx |




Now that I have stated my affection for the gorgeous Cody Springs, let me express how much I am loving these photos of Cody Springs and his scene partner Kyle Marx. They are both just some kind of out of control gorgeous so I have to give it up for RANDY BLUE on this one. FIERCE! You may notice that I am posting a lot of boys from both COCKYBOYS and RANDY BLUE and that is because I appreciate a lot of the art and beauty behind the content they provide.

No comments: