Thursday, January 03, 2008

There's Treachery Afoot

Slightly Agitated.....

That's about the only way I can describe the feeling I got the other night at the New Years party when I received a uncalled for comment from Fabrice (a Brandon's boyfried for those who may have forgotten). Now this wasn't the first random comment I received from Fabrice that pertained to Brandon and my former relationship.

"You know I'm comfortable with you sitting that close because I have him now."
Now I'm no psychiatrist or anything but the only reason that I can think of that this would come up would be out of some sort of insecurity. Which makes no sense because if Fabrice was so worried about having Brandon now, then he wouldn't disappear into a bathroom with some random boy New Years night right after bitching at Brandon for not giving him enough attention. I think Brandon should add another URL to his collection....

WWW.USELESSINSECURITIES.COM

No comments: