Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hamburger Mary's Rentboy Night

Okay so it's a little bit late.....

but hey I am a fairly busy boy and all with the spring semester right around the corner and my search for a full time day job. So the time I have to sit down to the computer over the past few days has been short. Here's a little recap from the other nights Rentboy event at the fabulous Hamburger Mary's


So let me just start by telling you how much I love Hamburger Mary's. There are quite a few reasons for this actually but I will start with the most important one, that being the fucking amazing drinks you can get here at a fairly decent price. The environment here is amazing as well since there are many of our friends and former Rentboy's on staff so it is needless to say that they hook us up something pretty fucking fierce when we are there. Of course I had to save the best for last and I would be talking about no other than the absolutely gorgeous straight bartender they have working every time we have an event there (I think they are working him for a reason *wink*) his name is Todd and he is Hott Hott Hott!



Okay so the night started with me getting to spend a little time with Cool Tom since he was my ride. We had to go check into his hotel first since he had just drive into town which was kinda of a bummer until we saw two of the sexiest boys pull up beside us as we were leaving. They went to check in and instead of leaving we pulled around and took Tom's bags into his room just so we could get a better look at the hott boys and possibly see which room they went into. Once we had our fill of the boys we hit the road and headed towards the restaurant.

When we got there the only other person in our party that was there was our friend Burt. Taking advantage of the time we had alone, we grabbed some food and talked a little about all of our ventures during HustlaBall and such. We got our drinks and continued to talk but by the time the food got there other members of our party had started to arrive. As I tried to inhale my food as fast as possible (you know I can't be seen eating in front of strangers lol) Brandon hands me some things to work on throughout the night, I was responsible for giving wrist bands to the Rentboy's and handing out drink tickets to everyone in our party.

I got to spend time with my friend Julian which is actually the man responsible for introducing me to "mystery man" Levi, and for that I owe him a big thank you. It was actually great to sit down and talk to all the crew in one spot. At HustlaBall we were of course all there but each of us had so much going on that we really didn't see too much of each other. Plus I spent a lot of time with my brother whom I love very much *muah* After finishing up dinner and a few drinks my friends Phillip and Nicole showed up and you know I had to show them off to everyone. Phillip is a cutie pie so I was happy to introduce him and Nicole well she is just fucking fierce all on her own not to mention she is dating Johnny Castle. Hello does it get much better than that?


**Kyle Foxxx Kising Fabrice Who's Holding Austin**
**Kyle Foxxx Kissing Phillip**


**Kyle Hugging Nicole Who's Loving Phillip**
**Kyle Foxxx Hugging Phillip**

No comments: