Friday, January 04, 2008

New Hangout


::The Eagle::





Now usually it's not my type of bar but I guess I have gotten used to going. Sometime last month my friend Brian and I wanted to have a drink after working in the studio all day so we stopped at the first bar we saw which happened to be the Eagle. While drinking Brian had his eyes on this beautiful bartender named Marcus, who I tried my hardest to get on Rentboy let me tell you.


I have been several times since then and grown to like the environment. It's very laid back and seems to have a very nice crowd, although more on the hardcore side but hey I can deal with that. They also have a pool table which I happen to enjoy so it's great on those weeknights. So anytime you want to shoot some pool and go have a drink hit me up *wink*

No comments: