Monday, January 28, 2008

Dirty Secrets Pool Party


Las Vegas Continued.....

Now I'm not saying that I am any kind of innocent but as far as sex parties go, well they really aren't my thing but I must say that I enjoyed this one. Not so much for the sex because I can honestly say I didn't take much part in any of that but it was just a nice environment and it was fun to watch all the scandal going on around me that's for sure. There were so many hott boys there and they definitely weren't shy about getting naked and showing off the goods.




Being that the night before was HustlaBall it was fairly late in the day when I finally came around to waking up. Unfortunately Elias had already woken up to go to the gym and work out so I was to wake up alone *sigh* but it's okay because I got to wake up to his sexy naked ass every other morning. I took this chance to masturbate since I have been around someone the entire trip I really hadn't gotten the chance to do that much, I mean trust me I gotten off a few times but it was with help *wink*

After wiping the cum off my chest and face

.... I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. I called everyone on the group to see what their plans were for the day and then called Josh to get a heads up about what time he was going to meet me at the hotel to head over to the pool party. When I was done talking to Josh I got a call back from Tom asking me if I wanted to go to lunch with him and the hott Sacramento boys Cody and Trevor. The original plan was to go to some steak house Tom had been to before but I suggested we eat at Chili's since it is one of my favorite grills. It was nice to sit down with the boys and enjoy a nice meal away from all the craziness that is HustlaBall. I have a crush on one of the Sacramento boys...I just think Cody is so adorable and would do so many dirty things to him hehe.

After getting back to the hotel I took a brief nap before Josh arrived and started beating on the door. That was my cue to start getting ready although it was only a pool party so I just showered again and threw on some jeans and a Rentboy shirt and called it a day. Josh and I rode with Tom since he had to leave the car with his boyfriend Chris. Tom likes to get to events right on time so we were there right as the festivities were getting started. The first thing I did was check my shoes and jacket in the clothing check and headed out to mingle with all the hott boys floating around the grotto. Before I got to comfortable Brandon hunted me down and handed me a stack of Rentboy shirts to get on all the hotties. Of course I handed half of them to Josh to put him to work which to my surprise he was more than happy to do.

When I finished handing out shirts and recruiting boys it was only a few minutes before my pants and shirt came off and I was walking around in my underwear just in case I decided to jump in the pool. My friend Perry showed up with a drink in his hand for me to my surprise but I love him for it, but he didn't stop at one because it wasn't long before I was fairly intoxicated. That's when things got a little wild because I was in and out of the pool and back and forth to the "DARK ROOM" if you can take one guess what really goes on in this room. Josh and I had gotten separated earlier in the night so god knows what he was off doing *wink* but we ran into each other later in the night and shared a few drinks together. Before I knew it they were ushering folks out so I took a minute to look at a clock and it was already around two so I had to hurry to the clothing check room and get my things then meet up with our group so we could head back to the hotel.

Although this really wasn't my kind of party I still really enjoyed myself. It was more for the fact that I got to be around all my friends and that it was a totally different environment to hang out. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy all the hott boys going down on me and visa versa but that wasn't one of my priorities. Sorry this recap is so short but who really reads these things anyway, I mean most of my readers say they just like the pics.


**Angel Benton With Scott Adler**
**Kandy Hanging With Antonio And Cody**


**Rusty Kicks It With Sexy Trevor**
**The Gay Pimp With Elias And Chad**

No comments: