Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Hustlaball Recap

HustlaBall Las Vegas 08

The day of HustlaBall was probably one of the longest days I've had in quite some time. Elias and I were out late the night before at the Pre Party so we didn't get to bed until early in the morning but were still awakened fairly early by Fabrice calling to tell us to meet them at Krave to do some setup. After throwing on some clothes and cleaning up a little bit we headed out but called my friend Tom first to make plans to eat lunch before working.



When we got to the club things were a bit a mess already and Fabrice and Brandon were right behind everyone barking orders. Before even making one gift bag though I grabbed Tom and the hott Sacramento boys Cody and Trevor to go to the chinese buffet for some quick lunch. Tom and I indulged in some of the Mongolian Grill stir fry that the buffet had to offer which was fucking amazing. After we finished up our lunch the boys and I headed back to Krave to help get some work done.

The inside of the bar at this time was a absolute mess with gift bag particles everywhere and banners and posters lying around waiting to be hung up. Unfortunately for us Krave had rented out the space early in the day before HustlaBall had started so we had to roll up all the banners and posters once we hung them up, it was actually quite a pain in the ass. After hanging a few banners with Elias I worked my way over to what had become a assembly line of making gift bags. While making gift bags I had a chance to catch up with Zack Rockwood a little more as well as meet the beautiful Sean Preston who is quickly becoming one of my favorite boys to jerk too. After a few hours of making gift bags and setting up we were finally able to wrap things up and head back to the hotel to get ready for the nights festivities.


After we got back to the hotel time seemed to go by so fast. Originally I planned to grab a nap so I would have enough energy to get by but that didn't seem to happen because before I knew it I had to call Josh and start getting ready. Unfortunately when I packed for the trip I forgot to pack my touch up cosmetics and since I was going down the red carpet I absolutely needed to fix some blemishes on my face so I made Josh stop by a makeup counter and grab me a few things. It reminded us of old times when we use to steal makeup because I was doing drag *wink*. Once I got showered and flat ironed my hair and put on some cosmetics and got dressed....I was finally ready to go out and enjoy the night. Josh and I started partying a little in the room but were ready to get out and get the real party started.

When we arrived it was already fucking crazy busy outside the club and only getting more busy as it got later. The red carpet had already started and Angel Benton was already putting his interviewing skills to use. Now the idea was that everyone was going to go down the red carpet (well all the VIP guests that is) and then we were all going to go into the VIP party that was the kickoff of the evening. However this was no easy feat because it took at least an hour or two just to get through everyone but once inside it was fucking fierce. My job through out the night was to both recruit hott boys to post an ad on Rentboy as well as find some of the hottest boys in the bar and give them tickets to get a free picture in the fierce picture booth. I must say that one of the best parts of the trip for me though was to spend this time with my brother doing something that is very important to me and seeing how much he enjoyed being a part of that with me.


**Kyle Foxxx & Josh Outside** **Kyle Foxxx Loving Zack**

Once everyone integrated to the main part of the club things got a little more scandalous and I started to bump into alot of my friends. Now I hadn't really been drinking too terribly much because I was working but my friend Perry has this thing about seeing cute boys with "empty hands" so he ended up providing me with drinks throughout the night which ended up taking me to whole new level. I had been making a lot of bathroom trips because of all the drinks I had but that turned into a good thing because on one of my trips to the bathroom is when i got to meet the FUCKING FABULOUS Meana Archer who quickly became one of my new best friends. Let me just take a second to tell you how much I have grown to love this fabulous lady in the short amount of time I have known her. Everyone knows I use to do drag for quite some time and still do have a place for it in my heart, meeting Meana and spending time hanging out with her just reminds me of everything that I know a fierce bitch should be and that's something I haven't seen in quite some time.

Around four or so in the morning things had finally started to die down a little so Josh and I talked about what we wanted to do. Eventually we decided to go hit up the after hours party which so happened to be a CockBlock Party they were having right behind Krave in Planet Hollywood. Elias and Josh were really enjoying the party but I had been to so many CockBlock parties before it just wasn't appealing to me anymore so we didn't end of staying very long. After we made our rounds through the party we headed back to HustlaBall downstairs and met up with some friends we had met earlier in the night. It was only a short time before it died down dramatically and we decided to call it a night, well more like a morning since it was already daylight.

It was a really great night and an even better experience. This was my first HustlaBall I actually got to attend since I just turned 21 and I must say it was definitely well worth the wait. Between all the wonderful people I was able to meet and the time I got to spend with Josh (since I haven't really seen him since his return from Turkey)..I can't think of a better to kickoff the new year that's for sure. Stay tuned for more on the Dirty Secrets and the InSINuate party....



**Cherry Peck With Howard And Dean**
**Sexy Elias With Cody Springs**

**Beautiful Kandy With Jason On Red Carpet**
**Kyle Foxxx With Josh On Red Carpet**


**Kyle Foxxx With Trevor And Antonio**
**Angel Interviews Meana With Syren And Godiva**

No comments: