Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rainy Day Blues

Gloomy Showers Plague Los Angeles

That's what the headlines should read here lately. It seems that sunshine is a thing of the past because all I have seen in the last few days is rain and harsh winds. You know it sucks for me because I don't like being stuck in the house and that's just what I am since I hate the rain just as much. You know back home I use to love storms but they just don't seem to be the same without thunder and lightning. There is just something soothing about the sound of thunder and the flash of bright light and without that it's just falling water and brisk winds. The bad side about it though is that Buster LOVES the rain so when I take him out to pee it's almost impossible to get him back inside.

1 comment:

jimyvr said...

Think about what we the Vancouverites has gone through on a daily basis during fall/winter. May be you'll feel 8 days of rain may not be so bad after all.

But I do admit 8 consecutive days is just too much.