Tuesday, January 22, 2008

True Dancing Queens


Dance Dance


While in Vegas Angel Benton and I had a little bit of free time every so often so we decided to fill it doing something both good for our mind and body. What started to desire to indulge in Dance Dance Revolution came on my first day in Vegas when Brandon and Rusty had a meeting at the Alexis Park that both Angel and I weren't invited to, So Angel and I took the car and went to the Sahara arcade and play some games.




After playing that first game it was like the an addiction that we just could not get enough of. Although we only played one game the first day it didn't satisfy or need to dance. We spent all of the next day looking for a machine closer to the hotel which we were not successful doing and ended up going on disappointed. However the next day before Angel's audition he calls me and says "Girl, I stopped off at the Hilton to drop it like it's hott....and I am now standing in front of a Dance Dance Revolution Machine!". We were set to tear it up the next day. You know Angel kinda has an unfair advantage because he is a professional dancer so he kicked my ass everytime EXCEPT when it came to Toxic by Britney Spears. Although I'm no professional dancer, I was a drag queen and Toxic was my signature number bitch and it shows everytime we dance to it! It is kind of ironic though since Angel Benton is the Britney look-a-like!

No comments: