Saturday, November 03, 2007

Where Has Everyone Gone


Well it seems that I have ended up spending this weekend alone in my apartment which I must say is a good break from the usual. This weekend would be Palm Springs Pride which is one of the last pride events of the year and all of my friends are there partying it up. Unfortunately I was unable to attend because I had to be here for the cable guy to come by and some work that I had already had lined up for this weekend.



Travis is spending the weekend in Las Vegas with his family site seeing and gambling. It is kinda weird being in the house by myself but I guess I am enjoying it. I took this time to get some in depth cleaning done including steam cleaning my nasty carpets again. Poor little Buster and his nose must be tired of the smell of bleach by now but at least I keep the windows open to air it out. I am going to have to cut this one short because I have a date tonight but I will keep you posted more about that soon!

No comments: