Sunday, November 04, 2007

Maintenance Around The House


So yesterday while Derreck and I were in the shower the faucet had broken off the wall and flew forward landing at our feet. Now this would have surprised me if I hadn't already been telling the landlord for sometime that it looked kinda corroded and possibly needed to be changed. So I dried off and threw on some clothes and marched over to the landlords apartment with the faucet in hand. I knocked on the door and when he answered I handed him the piece and walked away without saying a word. I knew that he would know what that signified and sure enough within the hour the maintenance man knocked on my door and had the faucet fixed by mid afternoon.

I am sure that my house looked fairly peculiar yesterday because at one point I had two men from the cable company, a guy from the geek squad, and the maintenance man all in and out of my house. Now my hardcore readers will remember the hott mexican cable guy that originally installed my cable who I ended up hooking up with when he finished the job. Well none of the guys in and out of my house were anywhere near being hott so there was no temptation there!

No comments: