Monday, November 26, 2007

Behind The Camera



Adult Webmaster Empire




So here are some photos from the webmaster convention I attended with the fabulous Angel Benton. I must say that the seminars were a bit boring to me because I am just breaking into doing work behind the scenes and getting my website off the ground. I had to wait until the end of each seminar and get the synopsis from Angel. I ran into alot of people who knkew of me and of my blog which was actually quite flattering *wink*

In efforts to try to get things rolling with my blog, we have been working on setting up some affiliates accounts as well as getting me to actually sit down and post more often. After I have got things rolling in that department we are going to work on adding different types of content to my blog and start using it more as a marketing tool and not just a online journal. WORK BETCH! I really enjoyed spending the quality time with Angel when we are working on my site although he is very precise with his timing. He promised me an hour a week and boy that is all I get lol.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't get it twisted boo, I promised you an hour every OTHER week. ;-)