Friday, November 02, 2007

Day With The Girls

Last night I went to dinner with Angel Benton and Fuckin Travis at Chin Chin's Chinese Restaurant in Culver City. Angel was out tour guide and hostess of the night as he knows just about everything there is to know about the asian lifestyle including the cuisine!

It was absolutely amazing from the PotStickers appetizer all the way to the last drop of my Mango Ice Tea. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and catching up on recent events and gossip since we have all been so busy lately. Angel has been busy driving models around all week for the Naughty America shoot so that has kept his hands pretty much full not to mention the daily 3 post minimum he has for the JustUsBoys newswire. That didn't stop him from having some juicy gossip though you can believe that *wink*! Travis has had a deadline at work so he has been putting in late hours in the office so I haven't seen much of him. As for me well I have been waking up early every morning to PA at my friend Chris's studio and trying to work in clients and errands before it gets too late. So we had plenty to catch up on.

The food was absolutely amazing just let me tell you that. We started two orders of PotStickers, one chicken and one pork. They were very delicious and not too filling which is exactly what an appetizer should be in my book. There was like this mango flavored dipping sauce that went so well with them. Then for the main course we had Peanut Noodles, Beef & Broccoli, and Chicken Asparagus which was served family style so everyone got to enjoy the yummies. The noodles were CRAZY delicious although they were a little spicy and the beef was really nice. However my favorite dish was by far the chicken with asparagus which was covered in a nice ginger sauce and hit just the right spot on the way down.

Everything was just great and it made the night all that much better since our waiter was definitely a hottie. We were loving him up until the point he told us that the only dessert they carried was cheesecake due to some company problems. That didn't stop me from slipping a rentboy card into our bill holder thingy with his tip *wink*


No comments: