Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ghouls Goblings N More

Happy Halloween

Well at least thats what I would have said last night if I had run into you at the West Hollywood Festival. The original plan was to stay in and watch scary movies by candlelight by myself just to clear my mind of all kinds of shit but instead my friends dragged me out to the festival and I am definitely glad they did. The night didn't start off too great as I had been working all day and then had a client right after work which made my schedule very tight giving me little to no time to get ready, but once we got settled and ordered drinks it was just peachy.


It started with Travis and I getting some dinner at El Pollo Loco while waiting for Andy Kirra to get out of school and for Angel Benton to meet up with us to drive us to the festival. The best part of the night however was doing Angel's makeup in the middle of the restaurant and talking about gay sex like it was nothing. Once we scooped up Andy we were on our way and god knows we were on our way for like 3 hours because of traffic. Once we finally fought through the crowd and started making our way to Here Lounge I was good to go even though we had to stop every other minute for Angel to take photos with everyone who yelled out "SHOES" (which by the way he was Kelly for Halloween).


Once we got into the bar and got some drinks we made our way to the VIP area that Brandon had gotten which is were we officially started the party. There we met up with the whole crew including a couple of new hotties that I am guessing were friends of Brandon. Daniel (Brandon's boy of the moment) was looking kinda sexy although he had on daisy dukes and a ton of cosmetics but hey it was the one night to let go right? Fabrice was looking A-D-orable in what appeared to be a mix between little miss muffet and little red riding hood dress and cape. We ran into a number of others through out the night but due to the alcohol in my system I couldn't began to name them all. After a small drunken fall out with Travis followed by a trail of unnecessary tears, we made our way home where Travis and I cuddled up on his bed since I didn't wanna be all alone in mine for the night!

No comments: