Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Handful Of Fun

Playstation Portable


Thats right I went and spoiled myself yet again. Last night Travis and I were browsing through the game store trying to find some games for my Nintendo Wii since I am almost done with Zelda. After deciding on Mario Galaxy I was just browsing around while Travis looked at the Nintendo DS systems so he would have something portable to play.

Well I started to think about it and realized that I travel a lot myself and the only thing I have to keep my occupied is my ipod which is fun and all but not really all that entertaining. So I started to look at their hand held gaming systems which I narrowed down to either the Nintendo DS or the Sony PSP, I decided to get the Sony PSP since it looked more chic and I wouldn't look so juvenile playing it. The games for the PSP seemed to be a little more fun anyway *wink*

No comments: