Monday, November 26, 2007

The New Baby



It has been a long time coming.....I finally got a new computer and I couldn't be more happy. For the past few months I have been having many problems with my laptop and just didn't think it would be worth it to take it in to get fixed. I mean it's a few years old and I figured that I could just get what I need off of it and erase the hard drive once I got a new one. Well now I have the new Apple MacBook which is absolutely fabulous. I haven't worked with an Apple system since I was in school but it' like riding a bike I'm sure. It should be a fun adventure learning the new system and what not. I am hoping to get the MacBook Pro soon to use for my Acid DJ and Photoshop work because it would be more efficient and is compatible with the digital turn tables I want *wink*

No comments: