Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thou Shalt Be Fabulous

::VH1 Charm School::

__Although I haven't mentioned it on my site until now many of my friends know that I have been following the VH1 hit show Flavor Of Love Charm School since the very beginning. Well tonight after three long weeks of drawing out the finale they finally aired it. I anxiously awaited to see the results as the one girl I have been following since the beginning (which rarely happens cause the girls I usually like on shows get eliminated early)had made it to the final four. I doubted that Saaphyri was going to make the cuts because it looked like the other girls were pulling ahead of her but as things progressed she caught up and eventually passed the other girls with ease. I guess one of the reasons I like her so much is we have so much in common, that being we've lost everything at some point in life and have learned to fight for what's ours. I was so glad to see her have something good happen in her life.

No comments: