Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Slay The Dragon



::Dragon Lady::

__Those of you who are familiar with the term "Dragon Lady" know that it is usually a term referring to a woman who has had several husbands and been through multiple divorces. Pretty much saying that she scares her men away and can't seem to hold onto them. Most would recognize the term from the movie "Devil Wears Prada"







__Well it is to the point in my life where I am starting to think that my friends should just start calling me the dragon lady. That's right everyone I have managed to scare off yet another one of my boyfriends. It's actually quite funny when I stop to think about it, my mother always says it's a curse to be beautiful because although you attract a lot of men they never seem to stick around. Oh well I'm still young and hott so it shouldn't be too awfully hard to find someone to spend my time with hehe

No comments: