Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Next Action Hero


__One of the many projects I have been a part of these year would be the production of The Super Buds website. I did several scenes with them at the beginning of the year and just recently did another with no other than Andy Kirra himself. It has a little bit of a kink fetish to the feel of it but it's still a hott idea.



__Okay so the idea of the site is to bring the whole super hero fantasy to life, while still delivering that kinky hardcore sex we all love to see. The first story I did with them was Batdude and Throbin meet the Grim Raper, followed by the second story I just finished was The Poker's Powder. In both stories I play an evil henchboy that is out to get the good guys. Of course I would be casted as the evil character naturally!

__Some big names in the industry have worked on this lovely feature including Rod Barry, Parker Williams, Andy Kirra, Orion Cross, Damon Phoenix and many others. We all have our characters in the story line and there is sure to be more to come in the future. Take a moment to check it out, and check back here soon for a detailed description of my scene with Andy Kirra himself *kisses Andy*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I am going to be able to handle this.