Monday, July 09, 2007

Family Values



__I haven't been feeling that well lately. I'm not that great with expressing my emotions but if I had to choose one how to express how I've been feeling lately then I could only describe it as being depressed. How the fuck can I be depressed anywho?!?! I'm young, hott, popular, and have a great group of friends....what the hell else do I want geez! Well to avoid sulking around the house I got out and went to a few music stores, I dunno why but ever since I was a child I have always felt good when listening to music. My intention was to buy some good CD's to jam out to at the house but wandered upstairs to the movie department and found something better. I came across the television section and found the whole package of the Family Guy series. I had to have them all haha.

::The Show::

__It wasn't until about a month or two ago I even started watching the show but ever since then I have been in love with it. I'm not sure rather it's the complete vulgar humor in it or the endless amount of just stupid shit that ends up making me laugh my ass off but I love it. Not to mention all the references to broadway and gay culture which is always a plus in my eyes haha. Needless to say having the show to keep me busy is doing the trick YAY

1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

I wonder when the next season is going to start.. I can't wait!