Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pleasure In Pain


You know .....

Here recently I have found myself being more aggressive when in heat of the moment. It started with just biting people during sex or nibbling on some body parts during foreplay, but it's gotten to the point where I find my hands around someones neck while fucking them or waking up with scratch marks down my back.




::Psychoanalysis::

__I took a few minutes to look into what some might say this comes from or what it might lead to and got several different answers. Some therapists believe that finding pleasure in pain comes from idea of having power or control during sex because one might feel they lack control in other aspects of life. Another one I came across is the belief that some people are mimicking actions they may have seen or experienced at an earlier point in their life. The best one though and the one that I think applies to me is that some people may be getting bored with just the idea of just sex and are trying to take it to the next level.

No comments: