Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mixing It Up

::White Trash::

Okay so it wasn't all just white trash..there was a bunch of other kind of trash there hehe. I could only be talking about the one and only Blender by Tripp Rawburts. That's right I finally dragged my ass out to Faultline to check out the event and I must say I fucking loves it. There is just a great crowd of people and of course Tripp plays some awesome fucking music, the kind of shit that makes your ass just wanna bounce all by itself hehe.




__When we first got there it looked kinda dead but we quickly found out that it was far from dead, everyone was just out on the patio where all the festivities was going on. The first thing I noticed of course was a drunken Kris Anthony on the back wall stage dancing, or should I say flailing around. I love his drunk ass anyway. With Kris Anthony is his fucking fabulous girlfriend Reebah who I absolutely adore. I made my rounds to see who I knew and said hi to everyone. This of course included Tripp (who I did a Jager Bomb with) Tyler Mason, Foxy Cotton, Johnny 2.0, Olivier, and many others I can't recall at the moment because I was so trashed.



__One of the good things about this place is the drinks are really cheap and thats good for people like me who love to party. Of course I only bring a limited amount of money to refrain from spending so much but that wasn't a problem that night because I had found this cute little mexican boy who was more than happy to keep the drinks coming. Naturally I eventually had to play with this boy a little I mean come on I can't pass up a sexy little latino boy when they are throwing their self at me. In all it was a great night, I am glad I finally got out to check it out.


1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

That was a fun night...