Saturday, June 30, 2007

Can't Have Nothing Nice

Are You Fucking Serious......

If you frequent KyleFoxxx.com then you are aware that I just recently bought a new phone as a gift to myself. The motorola Q to be exact! I am normally very critical about phones because I always happen to find features about them I don't like or features I like and they don't have, but I really enjoyed the Q and had grown quite fond of it. Well to make a long story short...my phone was stolen out of my cart at the grocery store while I turned for like 30 secs or less. What pisses me off most is all the information and phone numbers in there, alot of high profile people are in my phone and I worry what kinda drama I may have caused them by losing the phone. Well I am waiting for my insurance to get me a new phone but until then you can reach me at....

323.973.0449



No comments: