Saturday, April 28, 2007

Time To Party



::Happy Hour::

__I admit that I did party a little much yesterday! It was such a long day and it felt good to let loose for a little bit. I guess I kinda partied twice yesterday because we stopped off at Fiesta for happy hour. It felt so good to take a break from the heat and chaos in my life. So that would be the first time we partied. Then back to the house to clean up to meet up with Tom and Michael a little later at the bar.






::Fiesta & Motherload::
__When I got home I dyed my hair back to black and washed a few loads of clothes so I had something nice to wear. Took a shower and got all dolled up for the evening then headed out the door to meet up with Travis, Tom, and my hottie Michael. Fiesta was crazy busy as expected so I only drank a Corona as I waited to take a piss, then we headed over to the Motherload to slam some drinks and relax a little. Michael and I talked and got to know each other a bit more but nothing too serious, you know I don't like to get too personal right away. All in all we had a good time laughing and getting carried away. Thank god for Tom who carried all of our drunk asses home later in the evening.

No comments: