Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Search Is Over




Make me beautiful....

that is usually my only request when the time comes to have my hair taken care of. I like to change things up often so I don't get bored with my appearance. For the past year or so I have had a stylist that has done an amazing job, he knew my hair and what would look good on me. Unfortunately he is no longer available so I've been forced to look for someone new.



__The search took a while so my hair had gotten a little out of control. It was quite long and unmanageable. The search came to an end today at a small Glendale beauty shop right down the street from the Glendale Galleria. This small mexican lady did an amazing job on my hair on the first visit, that's something new to me. Now I'm back to looking fabulous and couldn't be more happy. I've got a fierce new hair cut and a great new stylist. Gotta love it....

No comments: