Sunday, April 29, 2007

::Chi Chi Larue:: Playing Dirty

::Twister:: Well for the past few weeks my friend Tripp Rawburts who works the camera for Live & Raw has been trying to get something in the works as far as playing games on the show. Well it seems that all the hard work has paid off because next month I am scheduled to be in a 3 hour duo with Tyler Mason in which we will play naked twister before I fuck him and finish off with me fisting him with a lovely pair of hott pink gloves that Tripp has bought for the occasion. It should be really lovely.



::The Show:: This will be the first time in which Chi Chi Larue herself will be hosting with me, I must say that I am both excited and a bit nervous. I am planning on doing a lot of shaping up before the show so that I am as near perfect as can be haha. I have worked side by side with Chi Chi on set and on movies but Live & Raw needs a little spicing up and Chi Chi is making it a point to mix thing up a little bit. It should be quite fun.



No comments: