Monday, December 17, 2007

Sexy Family Movie Star


Christina Milian

You may remember Christina Milian from a few years ago with her hit "AM to PM" and the sexy number "Dip It Low" which happens to be one of my favorite numbers. Well as I was watching some music videos yesterday I saw an advertisement for a Family Christmas Movie titled "Snowglobe" which stars Christina Milian.




This video is one of the most sexy music videos I have ever seen and that is saying alot becuase I love music. I have always seen Christina Milian as one of the hottest Hip Hop artists of her time. Although she only had a few hits her songs still stuck out and were very memorable for that time. She has been in several other movies such as Torque and Man Of The House. Both movies had her playing a sexy role which fit her but in this new movie "Snowglobe" it has her playing a more conservative and family role....I'm not too sure how I feel about that. I guess I will have to check it out when it airs.

No comments: