Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Forgotten Purchases


Super Mario Galaxy

Ever since I have had the Nitendo Wii gaming system the only game I have played on it is Zelda although I have bought several other games. The other day was the first day I had taken Zelda out of the system when I decided to play something else, when I pulled out the other games from the entertainment center I noticed that I had bought Super Mario Galaxy.


Now that is FIERCE because I have been wanting this game like crazy and it's been sold out everywhere. Don't ask me how I got it or where it came from because I couldn't begin to tell you. This wouldn't be the first time however that I have had something come into my possession and not know where I got it. Either way I am stoked to have it and look forward to many long hours with my home boy MARIO!

No comments: