Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Daytime Television Hottie

CSI Miami

I am not one to usually be all about any of these cop shows that are on these days. Hell I never really liked the original CSI which my mother use to watch faithfully my last few years of high school, but there is something about CSI Miami that is more sexy with an edgy feel which has caught my attention.


Now I would be lying if I said the hott men had nothing to do with me enjoying this show. There is one man in particular that causes a rise in my pants and thats Eric Delko who is one of the investigators. Eric's character is played by this hott Puerto Rican guy named Adam Rodriguez, I don't know Adam from anything else but his character here is enough to make me want to watch it more and more. There is something about his look that is just different from the usual Hispanic boys I find attractive but I'm Okay with that!

No comments: