Monday, December 10, 2007

Calling All Nerds

I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to most people but to me it is a matter of life and death (kidding kidding). I use Photoshop every day for images I plan on using on my blog and for designing stuff for my website. So it has been hell for about the past week because I don't have Photoshop on my new laptop because it's a Mac and the program I have is for PC.


SO HERE'S THE THING.......

I'm sure that I am not the only one operating on a Mac these days so there is a good chance that there is someone out there has the Adobe Photoshop program for a Mac and if so it would be absolutely fabulous if I could somehow get my hands on a copy of it. The idea of paying about half a grand or more on a program kills me but it is important so help me out guy *wink*

No comments: