Saturday, December 01, 2007

Call Me The Grinch


Christmas Spirit......



Believe it or not I never really got into Christmas much until just recently. I guess it never really appealed to me as a child because my family never had a big celebration so I didn't understand what all the hype was about. However for the past couple of holiday seasons it's been a totally different story. Since I have moved away and have only been going home for the holidays, my parents have made it more of a celebration when I'm there. Aside from the time I spend with my family, I also enjoy taking the chance to spend some of the special times with my closest friends. There are so many places I wish I could be at once during the holiday season so picking who to spend it with can be a bitch at times.

In an effort to make the final step to ditch my title as the grinch I have decided to put up a tree and decorations this year. Travis and I put up the tree a few days ago so it's been sitting in the living room with no ornaments or anything yet because I want to make sure that Buster isn't going to knock it over or chew it up. Originally i wanted to keep it simple and just do a tree with a classic look at thats it, but now I think I'm going to go all out with wreaths and stockings and the whole nine yards *wink*

No comments: