Thursday, December 20, 2007

JustUsBoys Blind Item

Well I must say that this one comes as no surprise considering all the attention this boy has been getting lately which unfortunately seems to be all negative. I don't know how much of it is true but there are some parts that I am able to say are definitely not false information since it includes several friends of mine. I won't go into details but I would recommend reviewing the previous blind item by clicking the link provided in this entry. Angel Benton is fucking fierce when it comes to writing blind items so that the answer is vague enough to keep his nose clean but clear enough to guess.



Now, this is the first time that I have actually done a second blind item about the same person. So, to refresh your memory, let's revisit THIS entry. Now whenever my cohort Ted Casablanca does more than one blind item about a particular celebrity, he gives them some kind of cute nickname. (For example, people are CONVINCED that his "Toothy Tile" is actually Jake Gyllenhaal. My only thought about that is, "What the hell kind of a name is TILE??") So, let's call this particular young man, Exclusive Elroy. His studio recently canceled an entire shoot (not just one scene) because Elroy had contracted something. What was it? I'll give you a hint, it's three letters and it starts with H and ends in V. Oh but wait, that middle letter isn't an I, it's a P! Poor Elroy thought that Human Papilloma Virus was only something that girls caught, which led to cervical cancer. Well, while that can definitely happen, guys get HPV as well, which can manifest itself as ANAL WARTS. That's not exactly optimal for one of the best bottoms in the industry, is it? Hopefully his particular case is treatable and Elroy will be back in front of the cameras before you know it.

No comments: