Monday, July 07, 2008

Whoa! Now That's A Crackhead


**Please Note I Am Not Encouraging Drug Use With Sharing This Video**


Okay so the other day Destiny comes by the house and insists that she show me this video that was sure to make me laugh. Being tired and disinterested at the time I decided to go to bed instead. Well when I was checking my messages the next morning she put it on for me and I instantly fell out laughing. Now I realize that there are SO MANY things wrong with this video but being that this video touches many levels of the gay lifestyle (Drug Use...Bad Drag...Ghetto Attitude) you can't help but laugh at it. In our group we throw around the word "crackhead" quite fluently when talking about drunks or pill poppers or even someone who just has a spacey personality....but after watching this I have come to the conclusion that there are people out there who are actually crackheads so we should find another term of endearment to call our peers!

.

No comments: