Thursday, July 10, 2008

::Sneak Peek:: Kyle Foxx Oral Check Up


Kyle Foxx Visits Doctor Damon For Routine Check Up

"Ya'll California Doctors Sure Are Friendly..."



It's about time I found the collection of videos that had gotten misplaced somewhere along the line. They were originally going to be posted about a year ago but I decided to store them all on one disc in order to conserve memory and then I lost the disc. Well better late than never right?!?! This is one of my favorite clips because I absolutely adore Damon Phoenix so that already makes it hott but the fact he has amazing oral skills is just the icing on the cake. The fact that he makes sure to face the camera is fucking fierce because there is nothing I love more than being able to look a dude in the eyes while he's servicing my cock!

2 comments:

jimyvr said...

may be you should place the files in external hard drive.

Anonymous said...

That's hot!