Saturday, July 05, 2008

San Francisco Pride | The Beginning


OKAY DAMMIT.....


Here's how this recap is going to go down. It was a very eventful weekend so we are going to break this down by nightly recaps. Each progressively worse than the night before so I am sure there will be enough to keep it interesting. I have been dreading this blog entry for about the past week but I decided I better go ahead and get this fucker out of the way before I get too far behind and say fuck it. Which would honestly suck because this was definitely a weekend like no other. Now ya'll know I have had some fairly wild weekends but I really think this was the most out of control. I am just glad Angel wasn't there for the whole thing because he still won't let me live down CockBlock last Halloween so I am not trying to give her any new ammunition!

However, before we start the official recap I have got to explain to you the HELL I went through at LAX Friday afternoon with my flight to San Francisco. My flight was with Virgin America which I had checked in prior to arriving so I just grabbed my boarding pass and went through security which took a little time since I was at Terminal 6 where all the major airline gates are located for the most part. Well when I reached my gate I noticed that the flight info displayed didn't match my boarding pass so I found a gate agent to see what was up. The poor boy helping me was visibly frustrated and trying his best to maintain a friendly presence which made me feel so bad for the cutie. After checking my reservation he informed me that the flight had been canceled but that they could get me on the next Southwest flight which would have me arriving in San Francisco about 30 minutes later than my original flight so it was no biggie. After gathering my things I proceeded to head to the Southwest terminal (Terminal 1 clear across the airport) while walking away I could hear several people yelling and screaming at the boy like there was anything else he could do.

**Some people would much rather just dwell on an issue than embrace it and work past it, I don't understand.


So as I am boarding the plane I call Phillip Ashton, who was kicking it at a friends house until I arrived, just to tell him what happened and that I was going to be a little behind schedule. The flight was short and sweet with only a half cabin and two beautiful boys for flight attendants. I would say that it was a blessing in disguise going through all that because I doubt it could have gotten any better than the flight I was on! After landing I made my way to the ground transportation escalator where I found my friend John waiting for me, faithfully standing in the front smiling waiting to greet me. John had dinner reservations at this lovely restaurant called Palomino so we had to swing by his house to drop off my things and change real quick then head straight to dinner.



Dinner was amazing. Let me just tell you that I love to eat and the only thing I love more than eating, is eating good food. The penne pasta with seasoned chicken breast was my choice of entree and it was lovely. Along with dinner I tried 3 different Mojitos and sipped on a glass of wine so I was feeling pretty nice when we wrapped up dinner and started the trip to pick up Phillip from Oakland. I have to admit that at first I was a little concerned how things would turn out as far as incorporating my P.I.C. who knows my wild and crazy side with John who knows my more reserved and professional side. When Phillip hopped in the Cayenne there was a nervous breathe in my throat that was being held until I was able to see that John was comfortable talking and laughing with Phillip which was a big relief.



So 10 minutes after getting back to the house I was like "Let's Get It Going" and so we went out to this little hole in the wall club called JET, this club is the shit and is by far my favorite bar in San Francisco! So we go in and I instantly round up some shots and drinks. Phillip turned around for a few seconds and before he turned back around I already had drinks so he was like "Damn! Okay lets drink!" The bartender was cute she did us really good and knew how to get a bitch fucked up! So with the first round gone went to the bathroom fixed up our faces and pissed side by side before round 2. Around this time we were pretty fucking LIT so we made our way to the dance floor for a few songs then out of no where decided we wanted to go somewhere else.


We started walking talking shit to people and then outta no where who pops up? Lex Sabre and CJ yay!! So we stop and talk for a minute or so and then head to Harveys. For those of you who aren't familiar with Harvey's you have no idea what you are missing. It is like Basix in West Hollywood meets Hamburger Mary's with a splash of Moe's from the Simpsons. Of course we hit the bar immediately and the bartender was cute until he gave Phillip a hard time about his ID. He had said "Lemme see your ID." Phillip was slightly irritated at this point because he had just got a hard time at the door from the security dude and then had to hear it from the bartender right off the bat. "Why? They checked it at the door! If I wasn't 21 why would they let me in?" The bartender then turned to me and was like "Okay I'll get you one shot and one drink" rather than the two cocktails and two shots I had ordered. I then was like girl just show him the ID! Anywho back to JET we went where we had I think one more drink and danced a few songs and it was cute we was up on stage shaking out asses and all then the club was almost over so we wanted to stroll by Boy Bar but by that time the club had ended and we didn't know what to do or where to go? We were trying to find the after party but no luck instead we sat in front of this store and talked shit to people. They didn't say not a damn word! So John came and got us and we went home where we talked about the nights events and then to some avacados for Phillip and I had my pasta from dinner!

To Be Continued........

NEXT: Saturday | Shopping:Foreplay:Fights

No comments: