Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's Talk Shady Bitches


I'm Over It....

It seems the time has come for me to get a few things off my chest. It seems that here lately there have been a few people who have filtered into my life that have started to talk shit and say some awful things in attempt to try to hurt me. Well I will be the first to tell you that it will take a lot more than just a few words from some gossiping faggots to break me down. As if it wasn't enough for these people to hate me themself, they have made it a point to try to turn some friends on me too. Joke is on them because if those friends play into their games as well then they weren't really friends to begin with and I have no place for them in my life.





I am not going to specific details of he said she said because it's not that fucking serious. The only thing that bothers me is that I opened my home to not one but both of the individuals and never expected anything in return other than friendship. In return I am told that I am a "selfish piece of shit who will never have anything in life" and my friends "all think your a bad person and are too afraid to tell you". Well all I have to say to that is fuck you and fuck them...anyone who thinks I'm a bad person can take a fucking hike! I am perfectly fine being alone.

1 comment:

Christian Paul said...

Ugh, I hate that picture of me!