Saturday, July 05, 2008

Where I Spend My Free Time


::Meet The Sexy Jeremy::

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."



Lately I have been going through one of my homebody phases which is usually time that I spend to reflect and take care of responsibilities around the house. It's just something I do in attempt to maintain some level of sanity in this crazy lifestyle I've developed. Well this time around I have been spending a great deal of time with a boy I met recently which has been quite an adventure. We have a great time together. I enjoy how much we have common and even some of those we don't. You can read his online journal Earth Jeremy which goes back an astonishing seven years.

No comments: