Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WeHo Awards

I'm sure that most of you already know that the WeHo awards are coming up shortly, and I have quite a few friends and what not that were nominated. I know that everyone has already posted all the nominees for what categories and what not so I am not going to waste your time re posting the whole roster. I am just going to give some shout outs to the people I wish the best too...




Jonathan Chang - Best Male Personality
Ben Patrick Johnson - Best Male Personality
Mick Hicks - Best Photographer
Cybersocket - National Publication
Here Lounge - Mens Bar
DV8 Public Relations - New Business
Brandon Baker - Business Man
Channel 1 Releasing - Adult Business
San Vicente Inn - Adult Business
Rentboy.com - Ault Business
Popular Here Lounge - Night Club Event
Dirty Deeds Fubar - Night Club Event
Chi Chi Larue - Drag Diva
Morgan - Drag Diva

Alot of these people are really close to me so I couldn't even imagine voting for just one in each category, but I will say that I do wish them all the best. I would also like to wish my best to Brandon Baker.... he is really close to my heart and I know he has worked really hard and deserves the nomination.

No comments: