Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Showgirl Dinner


Last night I went to a house party in the hills with Travis, Bastian, and Kenneth. It was a little get together one of my clients was holding at his house and invited me and some of my friends to attend. I had expected it to just be a few people but to my suprise it was over filled with tons of hott boys and even more potential clients, needless to say the boys and I went to work recruiting hookers and networking with the older gentlemen. I ended up talking to one boy for quite a while who was absolutely beautiful.... I mean really! We exchanged numbers and I told him I would help get his ad up as soon as I could and we made plans to go out for drinks tonight at the motherload.

After the party we stopped by one of the clubs I use to go to back in the day 7969 to see some old friends. We arrived a little late so we had just enough time to meet up with some of the showgirls and fellow rentboy Scott and headed over to the Yukon for breakfast. Viva Sex is the hostess of the shows at 7969 and I have known her for about 3 years, well come to find out her and Scott have been friends since they were in grade school.... what a small world huh. I must say that Scott was looking mighty tasty last night and I actually enjoyed getting a peek at his cock in the bathroom as I peeked over the urinal *hehe* It was rather cold last night so we all enjoyed a good bowl of hott soup while we talked at the restaurant, it was just what I needed to hit the spot last night cause I was starving. After dinner we all said our good byes and headed back to the house. Well not before Kenneth had to stop at two 7/11 to try to purchase some pork rhines before he gave up...the rest of us just got some super hott Pumpkin Spice Cappuchino. We finally made it home and crawled in the bed around 6 in the morning. It was a fabulous night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for some of that...