Sunday, November 19, 2006

Live & Raw

This Saturday I did a Dildo show on the good ol Live & Raw and I must say that it was the most fun show I have done with them thus far. Normally on the shows for Live & Raw it is just some cute boy jacking off for two hours and if your lucky they will use a toy, but even then it gets boring so I decided to spice things up a bit this week. Rather than just jacking off while using a dildo we started to play a little game. I am good friends with both of the chat operators Tripp and Hayden and always enjoy working with them. The game was sticking a dildo up my ass and see how far I could shoot it across the stage, I think I got about 5 feet at one point. Then we turned it up a notch and I threw my legs over my head and shot a few in the air and tried to catch them in my mouth. I hit my face once or twice but never made it into my mouth, that sucks because I am usually good at aiming hehe. I guess that goes to show just how much muscle control I have in my thick ass ! It was a good time and I got paid for it so what more could a boy ask right? You should all take a moment to check it out huh.......

No comments: