Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Departed

Tonight I went to see the Departed for the second time with my friends Jason Sechrest and Travis, this is one of the few movies I could sit through over and over again and still not get bored with it. There are so many twists and turns that keep you on the edge of the seat, and each time I get something new from it. I think there are some very important virtues that one can gather from this film. One thing I got from it would be to be careful about who you trust, you never know who's on your side and who's working against you. Another thing I got from this film would be the ageless saying of keep your friends close but your enemies closer, you may think you know alot about your enemies but just think about how much more you could know if they thought they were on your side. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who is into suspense and thrillers. Aside from the amazing story line and awesome script, this movie also cast two of the hottest guys to grace the silver screen Matt Damon and Leonardo DeCaprio. Now there isn't quite a sex scene in this movie to speak of, but just the sheer sex appeal of both men is enough to get my pants rising.

No comments: