Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cock Block

So this friday was the one year anniversary of the exclusive cock block party held each month. If you have ever been to one of these parties then you already know just how scandalous and out of control they tend to get. It's a private party that requires an invitation but and the tickets are fairly pricey, but it is definitely worth it in my eyes. There is an open bar all night long so you can loosen up as you party, and the bartenders are all totally naked hott boys that will make your mouth water.
Naturally I was running behind schedule so we were fashionably late arriving to the party. We arrived around 12:30 which was just the right time because the party was already hopping, we grabbed some drinks and started to mingle. There were many familiar faces roaming around as well as some hott new ones, I sat down at the bar with Jonathan Chang and Tyler Mason to chat for bit. Walking around I ran into Andy Kirra and his recent ex boyfriend Eric, they were such a cute couple it is a shame it didn't work between them. Working the front bar was the hottie Jack London with his huge uncut cock just swinging around while he mixed drinks, he is such a lively character who brings alot of life to the party. Tyler Mason was a dancer for the evening so he was working the stage all night, one of the other dancers didn't show so I was asked to dance for while just to mix things up. I danced for a hott minute before I decided to get a little wild, I pulled Justin Spain on to the stage and put my cock in his mouth. He sucked on my cock for a while before I laid back and fucked his face. While we were doing our thing this older guy came up and started talking to me, I didn't really pay much attention to him untill he pulled out his cock which got my attention. It was about 6 inches soft and grew to be about a good 9 with a good amount of girth to it. I kept fucking Justin's face while stroking him, he took over stroking his cock and suprised me by cumming on my chest. When he finished he pulled out a tissue to wipe it up and said he'd see me later, I was still in shock for a few moments before wrapping up our show and heading back to the dressing room. I got dressed and had a few more drinks while hangin out with friends and meeting other hotties, the time had gone by so fast and it was closing time before I knew it. Before we left we did a quick round to search for Travis's phone he had lost at some point during the night, we didn't have any luck but are hoping it turns up. We piled in the car and made our way home around 6am and passed out moments after we got there. It was a good night and am glad I was able to make it....

No comments: