Saturday, March 01, 2008

Tour De Foxxx

I started my "tour across the country" early yesterday morning. I guess it's not really all around the country but I am making a few stops. First off was my trip to San Francisco to spend time with my friend Jon for his birthday. The next destination on my trip is Fort Lauderdale to shoot a scene with Evan Rivers for his site.



Originally that was the only two places I was going but I put in a call to my good friend Gary who happens to work with US Airways and asked him for a favor. I was able to reroute my trip so that I can go to Wilmington for a few days to spend time with my friends back home and I will just buy my ticket home to Los Angeles later.

When I arrived in San Francisco it was already around mid afternoon. Since I don't come to San Francisco nearly as much as I like to there were a lot of things I had to fit in to my schedule while making sure that I still made time to spend with Jon. The only place I will go to get my hair cut is Salon BaoBao which is in the great bay area.

The reason for this is because while in town for Folsom Street Fair I desperately needed a hair cut and Jon had recommended Salon BaoBao. I didn't know what kind of look I wanted when I went in, when the stylist asked me all I said was "SOMETHING SHORT AND SEXY!" To which he agreed and went to town on my hair. Before I knew it he was done and when he spun me around in that chair I was in love. It was definitely fucking fierce.



After getting my hair cut we went back to the house to shower and get ready because we had dinner reservations around 7 at this great steakhouse called LARK STEAKHOUSE located at the top of the downtown shopping center. There seemed to be a bunch of really nice restaurants and bars up there. I have got to say that the food here was INCREDIBLE not to mention very filling. Since I am filming Saturday morning I've been trying to watch what I eat because I don't want to look like a fatty on the set ya know *wink* HOWEVER it was very hard not to indulge at dinner because they had so much great things to choose from. I strongly recommend the Strawberry Mountain Ribeye because it was like having an orgasm with every bite.





When we finished dinner it was fairly late, we had had several drinks and spent time laughing and talking about everything from politics to the new LITTLE MERMAID show on broadway. We dropped of Jon's friends back at their house and then headed to his house to call it a night. While showering and cleaning up again from some extra curricular activities *grin* I realized that it was Wednesday night at that Project Runway was on. This episode was something I have been looking forward to for a whole week but that is a totally different story that I will be sure to post about once I am in Fort Lauderdale.




Did I mention that I am in the air right now? Yea am writing this post as a word document while on the plane. I bet you were wondering why this one was so in depth and long. I can't really say that I am bored because I have both my iPod and my PSP to keep me busy but I figured I would take the time to write some content for my blog. There is this really good looking guy sitting beside me that is going to the WINTER PARTY. I have no clue what that is really but I am looking forward to going to it one of these days hehe You know I love to party.

No comments: