Thursday, March 06, 2008

Masturbation In Style

Burberry Body Wash

It's true, I got to masturbate in style the other morning. As I was in the shower I was using Cicero's Burberry body wash to wash up. When I got down to washing PEDRO (that's my cock for those who don't know yet) I guess he was stimulated by the silky smooth texture of the body wash because he woke right up. Since he was already woken up I had to finish the job, it surely didn't take too long. Just the thought of what I was using to jerk off was hott enough for me.

4 comments:

jimyvr said...

Burberry should hire you to promote the "Burberry Lube" or "Burberry CumKleen" if they decide to enter the market ;)

James said...

I can just see it now. Burberry would launch a line of lubricant and every faggot in the world would always smell of burberry lol

Unknown said...

Hey Burberry is better than Dingleberry, right?

jimyvr said...

I think Abercrombie & Bitch (oops, Fitch) or my favourite H&M would join the competition if Burberry gets a big hit