Sunday, October 28, 2007

Together Again


::Joshie Poo::

My brother is now stationed in Las Vegas WoooHooo! Now he isn't my blood brother but he is as close as it can get. Cicero and Josh have always been like family to me and we all share a very unique and special relationship with each other. I am so glad that Joshie is back from Turkey and better yet stationed near me. I can't wait to get out to Vegas and spend some time with him.




Josh and I got off to a pretty rocky start but thats usually how most good friendships start right *wink*. After some time we warmed up to each other and our friendship blossomed into what it is today. There are still some quarrels between us every now and then but it keeps our relationship healthy. Las Vegas is going to be in trouble once we are united again just wait and see.

No comments: